Welcome to LunaPublication, where we shout loud enough to get your message heard across the globe! We have written and continue to write press releases for some of the most prominent names in the entertainment and business world, and we get consistent and proven results every time.
If you want to be the first one in the people who can propel your organization to the next level, a press release will do just that; in fact, in this current climate, they are one of the most important aspects of your entire media campaign. Here’s why:
- Instant Advertising: When your company releases a new product or service and you want it to quickly reach your target audience, a press release is one of the most effective methods of doing so.
- Your Audience Are More Likely to Respond: Press releases don’t scream “BUY ME”, when your audience don’t feel pressured to buy, they are more likely to do just that!
- Improve Brand Image: The more positive exposure your brand gets, the more people will engage with your brand and the more popular you will become.
- Drive Interest: You can attach videos, images, and other forms of multimedia to your press releases which make your brand more interesting and help to provide maximum engagement with your audience.
- Immediate Global Distribution: Gone are the days when press releases were only sent to local journalists in the hopes of it being printed. Due to the advancements in technology, we now have the ability to distribute your press releases worldwide through social media and email. And this all takes place at the click of a button!
- Viral Possibilities: When people start sharing your press release on social media and other platforms, it increases the likelihood of it going viral which will give your brand the exposure it needs.
Furthermore, if you don’t have a large advertising budget, a press release is one of the cheapest forms of advertising. Your spend will be exceptionally low in comparison to paid advertisements in newspapers and magazines. In addition, the reach is far greater. Print advertisements only go as far as the numbers printed and they only run for a certain period of time. On the other hand, once a press release has been published online, it remains there until you decide to take it down. With a press release, you basically have a permanent advert about your company circulating the internet.
Why You Should Choose LunaPublication
The main aim of distributing a press release is not only to get your brand the attention that it deserves, but so it captivates your audience in such a powerful fashion that they are motivated to take action and buy from you. Not everyone has this skill, which is why it’s not the best idea to either try and write one yourself or hire some random freelancers to take on the job. Here’s why we are confident we can provide you with the best service:
- We have the most skilled and qualified writers on our team
- We invest time in researching your company to discover how best to write your press release
- We make sure your story is newsworthy
- We make sure your story is relevant to viewers, readers, and listeners
- We find the most unique and usual aspect of your story and blow it up
- We know how to speak to your target audience in the voice of your brand
- We get you major coverage from some of the largest media networks
We are a team of seasoned professionals with decades of experience in the public relations industry, we search for the best angle to represent your business and then transform it into a hard-hitting irresistible story.
Over the years, we have helped global corporations, charities, and SMEs coherently communicate their business messages to the widest audiences possible.
Whether you want your press release written from scratch or to make improvements on an existing press release, our team of trained journalists and communications consultants will help you tell your story in a way that gets measurable results.
There is no time like the present, get in touch with us today and let us know what you need so our team here at LunaPublication can start working on getting your organization the media attention it deserves.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …